University Life is one division of many high-profile departments, and we all benefit by sharing one identity. Our goal is to include that relationship on all departmental materials. The University Life Branding Basics are guidelines that will help us accomplish our goals:
- To have University Life described clearly, consistently, concisely and positively among all key audiences;
- To clearly create and present an obvious connection between University Life departments, services, programs, etc.;
- To position University Life in a way that is appropriate for, and relevant to, each campus and key audience;
- To consistently and thoughtfully communicate in a way that speaks directly to each target audience;
- To reduce the number of “didn’t know about” or “nothing going on at Mason” responses/comments related to University Life; and
- To identify and leverage opportunities for University Life departments to collaborate, gain efficiencies, and more when marketing and communicating to key audiences.
Read the new University Brand Profile!